Friday, Aug 17 to Saturday, Aug 18
- Winner: Haggis & Shite
- People's choice: The Ford Torahs
- Lowest mileage: Jurassic Parking
- 22 teams
- See all scores
See all 408 photos from this rally
Montreal. And How.
Back in 2008, Rental Car Rally ran amok north of the border. Now we're going back to where it all started, straight into the poutine of our mother: Montreal.
RCR NY to Montreal will take you and your cultish followers on a 12-hour overnight journey through haunted forests, across ghost towns peopled by toothless (but fun-loving!) hobos, and into ridiculous infamy. There will be ghost towns, abandoned rollercoasters, drive-by paintballings, bike jousting, and boobs. Then we're going to drink until everybody feels attractive.
NY to Montreal 2012 is a one-way rally. The finish line is in Montreal. Questions: email@example.com.
- Thursday pre-party / meetup (optional)
- 9pm Friday starting line. Leave ~11pm.
- ~3pm Saturday arrive Montreal
- Nonstop partying till you make poor decisions with new friends.
Your Ticket Includes:
- Rally Briefcase
- Pre-party (Thursday before rally)
- Destination party
- Better self-esteem
- Your car rental, or fuel.
- Accomodations. We do provide a single hotel location with a group rate.
- Help with getting laid.
No. You mustn't. You may use your own vehicle.
RCR guarantees you will receive the items mentioned in your tickets. If you do not receive those items, you will be refunded the cost of your ticket.
No refunds within seven days of the rally start.