Friday, Aug 16 to Saturday, Aug 17
- Winner: Suds & Studs
- People's choice: French KISS
- Lowest mileage: Creeping Death
- 18 teams
- See all scores
See all 125 photos from this rally
Rental Car Rally is Halloween on Wheels
RCR is an overnight, backroads-mostly driving competition between crazily-festooned teams competing for cash prizes and a golden gas pump. It's ballerhouse tits-out crazytown.
You Win by Hitting the Checkpoints and Looking Awesome
RCR isn't technically a race. The team with the lowest odometer score and best costumes wins. Each team must hit several checkpoints along the route, including sites like abandoned airfields, giant decommissioned howitzers, airplane graveyards, and other loony toons locations.
Expect Good Times and Possible Incarceration
When you rally with RCR, you meet some amazing people who are bored with conventional entertainment and weary of respecting the Interstate Highway System.
- Thursday pre-party / meetup (optional)
- 9pm Friday starting line (location revealed a few days prior to the rally start). Leave ~11pm.
- ~3-5pm Saturday arrive final destination
- Nonstop partying
Your Ticket Includes:
- Rally Briefcase
- Destination party
- Better self-esteem
- Your car rental, or fuel.
- Accomodations. We do provide a single hotel location. Sometimes there's a group rate. Sometimes we forget. It's our style.
- Help with getting laid.
No. You mustn't. You may use your own vehicle. But we really don't recommend it.
How long is the drive?
Paris is six hours away, but we take an off-highway route through some truly batshit townships. Expect 15 hours in costume with a caravan of other costumed crazyheads.
RCR guarantees you will receive the items mentioned in your tickets. If you do not receive those items, you will be refunded the cost of your ticket.
No refunds within seven days of the rally start.